We offer residential and commercial ice dam removal in Milwaukee, WI and surrounding suburbs.
Milwaukee, WI is a beautiful place to live. Nestled along Lake Michigan, Milwaukee often sees rapidly changing weather with cold, windy and snowy winters – perfect conditions for ice dams unfortunately.
We are based out of St. Paul, Minnesota – a quick drive away – so we often are experiencing similar conditions to our neighbors in Wisconsin. We are used to the cold and snowy conditions every year. If your home or business is experiencing an the pitfalls of an ice dam – trust the experts at RTD Ice Dam Removal.
Ice dams typically form because of lack of insulation and/or ventilation in the attic space. The heat from the living area beneath then escapes through the attic. This will warm the interior side of your roof causing the snow above it to melt. If the weather is cold enough the melted snow will freeze once it gets to the overhang or gutters creating the large icicles associated with an ice dam.
We are a Minnesota based company that spends about half of the year dealing with snow. Because ice dam removal is such a specialized service, we travel throughout the country based on where the snow is to help those in need. We know not only how to do it right, but how to do it without damaging your home.
We use a process of steam to remove ice from your roof. Steam is the safest method to remove ice dams – do not allow anyone without experience to work on your roof, especially with a hammer or hatchet which can lead to even more damage.
We are a phone call away – let the ice dam professionals safely remove the dangerous and destructive ice dams on your home. 877-687-3639
Our technicians are our employees. Unlike many ice dam removal companies, we don’t use sub contractors. This provides you peace of mind knowing that an accident doesn’t cause you any liability on your insurance policy since our employees are covered under Workers’ Comp insurance. You are also protected with $2,000,000 in general liability insurance. Certificates of insurance are available upon request.
Trust us to keep you, your family and your home safe:
- We use steam to safely remove ice dams. Click here to learn about our superior ice dam removal equipment.
- To protect you from liability all of our employees are covered by Workers’ Comp insurance. You are protected with our $2,000,000 in general liability insurance. Click here to view our insurance certificates.
- We’re experienced. We have removed more ice dams than anyone since 1995. News organizations frequently feature us for our expert experience. Click here to view some of our news clips.
- Our technicians are highly trained. Each employee has gone through an extensive in house DVD training program along with in-the-field training with a certified trainer with years of experience.
- We have been accredited by the Better Business and have an A+ rating. Check out our reviews on Angie’s List, Google+ and Home Advisor.
- We also provide roof snow raking and roof snow removal to help prevent future issues.