No commercial ice dam removal job is too small or too big
When ice is threatening your business, call us
We pride ourselves on our quick response. Depending on the size of your ice dam removal needs, we can provide one team or a dozen to remove the ice quickly, efficiently and safely. If onsite water is unavailable, we will dispatch one of our commercial vehicles that each carries 1,000 gallons of water. Our commercial vehicles also have the ability to reclaim any excess water, if necessary.
We also provide roof raking and roof snow removal!
Our technicians are our employees
Unlike many ice dam removal companies, we don’t use sub contractors. This provides you peace of mind knowing that an accident doesn’t cause you any liability on your insurance policy since our employees are covered under Workers’ Comp insurance. You are also protected with $2,000,000 in general liability insurance. Certificates of insurance are available upon request.
Trust us to keep you, your employees, your customers, and your business safe:
- We use steam to safely remove ice dams. Click here to learn about our superior ice dam removal equipment.
- To protect you from liability all of our employees are covered by Workers’ Comp insurance. You are protected with our $2,000,000 in general liability insurance. Click here to view our insurance certificates.
- We’re experienced. We have removed more ice dams than anyone since 1995. News organizations frequently feature us for our expert experience. Click here to view some of our news clips.
- Our technicians are highly trained. Each employee has gone through an extensive in house DVD training program along with in-the-field training with a certified trainer with years of experience.
- We have been accredited by the Better Business and have an A+ rating. Check out our reviews on Angie’s List, Google+ and Home Advisor.
- We also provide roof snow raking and roof snow removal to help prevent future issues.