We offer residential and commercial ice dam removal in Fargo, ND
There are a number of reasons Fargo, ND makes a great place to live – crisp air, wide open spaces, and ability to take advantage of the great outdoors. Along with all the great things about Fargo and other surrounding North Dakota cities, is the amount of snow we see year after year. While heavy snow and freezing temperatures allows many to appreciate some of winter’s greatest activities, it also leads to one of winter’s biggest headaches – ice dams.
Ice dams form on your roof through the melting and freezing of snow/ice. The cycle of snow on your roof slowing melting and then refreezing as it reaches the lower portion of your roof creates an ice dam. Many factors can contribute to this, but typically ice dams form because of lack of insulation and/or ventilation in the attic space.
If this is the case for you, you need the help of professionals – RTD Ice Dam Removal. We are a Minnesota based company that spends about half of the year dealing with snow. Because ice dam removal is such a specialized service, we travel throughout the country based on where the snow is to help those in need. We know not only how to do it right, but how to do it without damaging your home.
We use a process of steam to remove ice from your roof. Steam is the safest method to remove ice dams – do not allow anyone without experience to work on your roof, especially with a hammer or hatchet which can lead to even more damage.
Often times our service is needed because of an emergency – you have water coming into your home – that is why we offer same day or next day ice dam removal services. We’ve seen ice dams on homes and businesses throughout North Dakota – from Williston to Bismark to Fargo to Grand Forks – and everywhere in between.
We are a phone call away – let the ice dam professionals safely remove the dangerous and destructive ice dams on your home.
Our technicians are our employees
Unlike many ice dam removal companies, we don’t use sub contractors. This provides you peace of mind knowing that an accident doesn’t cause you any liability on your insurance policy since our employees are covered under Workers’ Comp insurance. You are also protected with $2,000,000 in general liability insurance. Certificates of insurance are available upon request.
Trust us to keep you, your employees, your customers, and your business safe:
- We use steam to safely remove ice dams. Click here to learn about our superior ice dam removal equipment.
- To protect you from liability all of our employees are covered by Workers’ Comp insurance. You are protected with our $2,000,000 in general liability insurance. Click here to view our insurance certificates.
- We’re experienced. We have removed more ice dams than anyone since 1995. News organizations frequently feature us for our expert experience. Click here to view some of our news clips.
- Our technicians are highly trained. Each employee has gone through an extensive in house DVD training program along with in-the-field training with a certified trainer with years of experience.
- We have been accredited by the Better Business and have an A+ rating. Check out our reviews on Angie’s List, Google+ and Home Advisor.
- We also provide roof snow raking and roof snow removal to help prevent future issues.