We offer residential and commercial ice dam removal in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvanians are no strangers to snow. Erie, PA consistently ranks in the top ten for snowfall totals and this year is shaping up to be no different. With the record breaking lake effect snow fall over Christmas, ice dams are an unfortunately reality.
Heavy snowfalls and freezing temperatures are a recipe for disaster when it comes to ice dams. While the snow accumulates on the roof, the freezing temperatures create an ice block on your roof and as the heat from inside your home rises, it starts to melt the underside of the snow. Before you know it, that pool of water underneath the snow and ice has worked its way under your shingles and into you home causing an even bigger headache.
We use a process of steam to remove ice from your roof. Steam is the safest method to remove ice dams – do not allow anyone without experience to work on your roof, especially with a hammer or hatchet which can lead to even more damage.
Often times our service is needed because of an emergency – you have water coming into your home – that is why we offer same day or next day ice dam removal services.
We service homeowners throughout Pennsylvania – everywhere from Erie to Pittsburgh, Scranton to Philadelphia.
We are a phone call away – let the ice dam professionals safely remove the dangerous and destructive ice dams on your home.
Our technicians are our employees
Unlike many ice dam removal companies, we don’t use sub contractors. This provides you peace of mind knowing that an accident doesn’t cause you any liability on your insurance policy since our employees are covered under Workers’ Comp insurance. You are also protected with $2,000,000 in general liability insurance. Certificates of insurance are available upon request.
Trust us to keep you, your employees, your customers, and your business safe:
- We use steam to safely remove ice dams. Click here to learn about our superior ice dam removal equipment.
- To protect you from liability all of our employees are covered by Workers’ Comp insurance. You are protected with our $2,000,000 in general liability insurance. Click here to view our insurance certificates.
- We’re experienced. We have removed more ice dams than anyone since 1995. News organizations frequently feature us for our expert experience. Click here to view some of our news clips.
- Our technicians are highly trained. Each employee has gone through an extensive in house DVD training program along with in-the-field training with a certified trainer with years of experience.
- We have been accredited by the Better Business and have an A+ rating. Check out our reviews on Angie’s List, Google+ and Home Advisor.
- We also provide roof snow raking and roof snow removal to help prevent future issues.