We Provide Snow Removal
RTD Ice Dam Removal not only rids your roof of ice dams; we also provide first-rate roof snow removal in Minneapolis and Twin Cities.
If you have had a history of ice dams, removing the snow from your roof is the best way to prevent ice dams from forming in the first place. Ice dams are due to a large volume of snow. Do not brush this off. If you can’t prevent ice dams, your home is most likely to experience leaking and damage.
Removing the snow immediately after it snows is important for keeping ice dams from quickly forming. Also, after the snow has just fallen snow removal is the easiest, the fastest, and therefore the least expensive to remove.
Snow that has been allowed to sit on a roof for several days will go through several freeze and thaw cycles, depending on the temperature, and turn the snow from powder to icy, crunchy snow. This makes roof rakes less effective and more time consuming.
The longer it takes, the more it costs to remove the snow from your roof
Don’t wait for your roof to be completely covered in frost. Resolving the problem with quality roof ice removal services makes a big difference.
When it comes to roof snow removal, we may use a number of different tools depending on the conditions of the snow and the design of the roof including a roof rake, a shovel, or a snow blower for flat roofs.
RTD Ice Removal will get the job done quickly and efficiently. We remove ice and snow from hard to reach places, such as your roof and the gutters. Contact us now and protect your home from further snow damage.
Trust us to keep you, your employees, your customers, and your business safe:
- We use steam to safely remove ice dams. Click here to learn about our superior ice dam removal equipment.
- To protect you from liability all of our employees are covered by Workers’ Comp insurance. You are protected with our $2,000,000 in general liability insurance. Click here to view our insurance certificates.
- We’re experienced. We have removed more ice dams than anyone since 1995. News organizations frequently feature us for our expert experience. Click here to view some of our news clips.
- Our technicians are highly trained. Each employee has gone through an extensive in house DVD training program along with in-the-field training with a certified trainer with years of experience.
- We have been accredited by the Better Business and have an A+ rating. Check out our reviews on Angie’s List, Google+ and Home Advisor.
- We also provide roof snow raking and roof snow removal to help prevent future issues.