Ice dam removal is rarely a budget item
We want to make sure you get the most for your money. Here is how our pricing works and how you can help reduce the time it takes to remove your snow or ice.
Our hourly rates may fluctuate up or down with demand. Please call for our current rates. If you call for a price, but wait to have it done later, a new price may be in effect at that time.
- We bill from the time we arrive until the time we leave. We bill to 5 minute increments.
- To keep our time to a minimum, please make sure your outside water is on. We have the necessary equipment to thaw your frozen spigot.
- We need access to a 15 amp electrical circuit. Some circuits work better than others. The sooner we can get adequate power, the faster we can get started. It is best if you can point out any potential problems.
- We will perform any and all ice dam removal we can perform safely that you ask us to do. If you want to keep the time to a specific number of hours, we will remove as much ice as we can during that time period. The specific hours you request includes set up and take down.
- If we run out of time and have to come back out the next day, we will not charge you for set up and take down on any consecutive day.
- No one is able to provide estimates on how long it will take to remove your ice dam. Factors include outdoor temperature, thickness and depth of the ice (which is impossible to see), and accessibility to the ice dam.
- Our employees want you to be satisfied. If you have any concerns, please contact us immediately.
- We do not charge any transaction fees for using your debit or credit card.
- We do not invoice insurance carriers or wait to be paid until after insurance is settled.
We require payment immediately at the end of the job. You may pay by debit card, credit card or check. However, in ALL cases a debit or credit card must be on file in the office at time of booking/scheduling. We utilize a secure debit/credit card management provider. If you prefer to pay by check and you will be on hand when the project is done to hand the technician the check, the technician will contact the office and tell them that you have paid by check and your card will not be billed. If a check is not received at the time of service, the card on file will be charged. We will not accept cash payments.
Trust us to keep you, your employees, your customers, and your business safe:
- We use steam to safely remove ice dams. Click here to learn about our superior ice dam removal equipment.
- To protect you from liability all of our employees are covered by Workers’ Comp insurance. You are protected with our $2,000,000 in general liability insurance. Click here to view our insurance certificates.
- We’re experienced. We have removed more ice dams than anyone since 1995. News organizations frequently feature us for our expert experience. Click here to view some of our news clips.
- Our technicians are highly trained. Each employee has gone through an extensive in house DVD training program along with in-the-field training with a certified trainer with years of experience.
- We have been accredited by the Better Business and have an A+ rating. Check out our reviews on Angie’s List, Google+ and Home Advisor.
- We also provide roof snow raking and roof snow removal to help prevent future issues.